The MIDAS workshop aims at discussing challenges, potentialities, and applications of leveraging data-mining tasks to tackle problems in the financial domain. The workshop will provide a premier forum for sharing findings, knowledge, insights, experience and lessons learned from mining data generated in various domains.
Please go to MIDAS 2018 for any further info.
Inspired by the 72h Hours of Science, participants will form working groups aimed at carrying out a project in a three-day time, i.e. 72 hours. Each group's goal is to upload on the arXiv a report of their work by the end of the event.
Please go to https://complexity72h.
- Conference "2nd Workshop on Statistical Physics for Economic and Financial Networks" within NetSci2017.
- Summer School "New Trends in StatPhys". Register and submit now!
- Workshop MIDAS 2017
- Special issue "Complexity in Neural and Financial Systems: From Time-Series to Networks".
- Conference "International Conference on Synthetic Populations".
- Workshop MIDAS 2016
- Conference "Systems science and policy".
- Satellite "MultilevelCS" within CCS2016.
- Summer school "Complex networks: from socio-economic systems to biology and brain".
- Satellite "Statistical Physics of Financial and Economic Networks" within StatPhys26.
- Satellite "Brain networks" within NetSci 2016.