Inspired by the 72h Hours of Science, participants will form working groups aimed at carrying out a project in a three-day time, i.e. 72 hours. Each group's goal is to upload on the arXiv a report of their work by the end of the event.
Please go to https://complexity72h.
- Conference "2nd Workshop on Statistical Physics for Economic and Financial Networks" within NetSci2017.
- Summer School "New Trends in StatPhys". Register and submit now!
- Special issue "Complexity in Neural and Financial Systems: From Time-Series to Networks".
- Conference "International Conference on Synthetic Populations".
- Conference "Systems science and policy".
- Satellite "MultilevelCS" within CCS2016.
- Summer school "Complex networks: from socio-economic systems to biology and brain".
- Satellite "MIDAS - The First Workshop on MIning DAta for financial applicationS".
- Satellite "Statistical Physics of Financial and Economic Networks" within StatPhys26.
- Satellite "Brain networks" within NetSci 2016.